To be eligible to compete on a Rivier University intercollegiate team, a student must meet all NCAA general eligibility requirements and all NCAA Division III and conference eligibility requirements.
A Rivier University student-athlete must:
- Be enrolled as a full-time student in a baccalaureate degree program
- Maintain academic eligibility
- "Good academic standing" - At Rivier, a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above at the end of first year
- "Satisfactory progress" - At Rivier, attempt 24 credit hours/year
Prior to participation in intercollegiate competition each academic year, student-athletes must complete:
- NCAA Student-Athlete Statement form
- Drug Testing Consent form
- Rivier Health-Screen forms
- Rivier Emergency Information form
- Waiver to share information with other schools in event of transfer, etc.
- Conference sportsmanship forms